Wednesday, February 10, 2010

for YOUU

sudah sekian lama blog ini tidak ku nengok ! HA HA =)
well, da tak tahu nk ckp ape ann boring kott eheh
okay first story is about "



nur rahman bin ab rahim :)


kitorang couple from 16 july 2007 until 2 february 2010
yup yup kitorang BREAKKK !


the reason is : hanya yang berkenaan je tau and yang berkenaan tu i hope its gonna be a secret ! PLEASEE !


pas few days i miss him so muchh
but, now i accept it with all my heart !
you know what he was the nice person that i ever had ! memang sgt rugi lepaskan dia
but i think not good for my future


setiap hari teringat ! and every night teringat HIM !
mane tak nya everyday jumpa ! and tiba tiba stop.
FUCKK !


he was the best boyfriend i ever had
he will do anything for me
i said
ANYTHINGGG !
no matter what is it !
ANYTHHINGGG !
but a good person also have a bad attitude right ?
so he got one !
dammn :(




when i was sad,he was there for me
when i feel like i want somebody to near me,HE WAS NEAR TO ME !
when i was happy,he will make me happier
when i was angry,he will cool down mine
when i felt like im in needed he will came as fast as he can !




and now ! i miss him so much :'(
please make me forgot about him
because its make me feel a lot of painn !!




nur rahman : YOU,im sorry for the wrong doings,forgive me whatever the mistake
halalkan all the money that you gave
also the belanja thingy !
im sorryfor EVERYTHINGGSSS ! please !
take a good care pal.




loved ,


ADILAH AISHA =)


1 comment: